Off to the Races




On him:  SUIT Marco Belli | SHIRT Steven Bee | TIE Virtuose
On her: BLAZER Zara | DRESS Comptoir des Cotonniers | NECKLACE similar available here |
  SHOES Nine West | SUNGLASSES Italian market

I'm in a bit of a sweater slump this week, so here are some pictures of the Irishman and me at the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe horse races in October!

The girls were out and proud in my 2011 Comptoir des Cotonniers dress. Did I scandalize some of the Qatari sheiks who sponsor the race? Sure did. Sorry I'm not sorry.

I was stoked for the event not only because I got to wear my beloved (but often ignored) Comptoir dress and look at the pretty ponies, but also because we drank champers all day and I got an ice cream! Almost makes up for losing all my yoyos* on a horse named Ernest Hemingway. The Irishman, however, won big. Maybe that's why he looks so swag.

*yoyos - The Irishman's word for euros
Pin It Now!

Instagram