Jen's Christmas Wishlist

1 So Low Skinny Jean Leggings | Shopbop $81
2 House of Harlow 1960 Pyramid Station Necklace in Mint Green | Boutique to You $75
3 Rouge D'Armani Lipstick | Barneys New York $30
4 Green Ikat Dinnerware | C. Wonder $10-$14
5 Collette by Collette Dinnigan Beat Stripe Sweater | Matches $194
6 Michael Kors Bella Chronograph Watch | Piperlime $250
7 Dolce & Gabbana Net Lace Sleeveless Dress | Barneys New York $1,595
8 Metal Frame Clutch Bag | ASOS $32 $25

The holidays are upon us, and to be completely honest, it will be a Christmas miracle if I still have enough left for rent after I check off all the loved ones on my list. 

However, the beauty of Christmas shopping is generosity reciprocity! And fantasy.  While some are dreaming of white Christmases, yours truly is aching for a little black one that belongs in "La Dolce Vita." (I wouldn't mind having Ms. Faceless Model's slingbacks either.) 

While we're on the subject of black and white films, living in Paris requires one article of clothing I have yet to attain: the striped sweater à la Nouvelle Vague.  Maybe it's because I was always told curvy girls shouldn't wear horizontal stripes. Anyway, I fully intend to acquire one in the New Year and do an outfit post about it. Those pics may leave you "Breathless."

I am also one pair short of any in the black skinny jeans department. So that needs to happen, as does red lipstick. I find myself feeling too old for lipgloss. Does anyone else get their hair stuck to their lips when they wear the stuff? Also, as a perpetual lip-biter, I much prefer the creamy texture of lipstick.

My mom asked for a nice clutch for Christmas, which put me on the hunt. Now I'm mad for this one by ASOS. I love the envelope style, the metal accents. It's quite polished isn't it? Great for carrying around your big girl lipstick.

As I look over the contents of my list, I'm realizing that that's what I'm really dreaming of -- that this be the New Year where I get it all together. I'm dreaming of a new page in my life where I start being on time for things thanks to a lovely watch, where my (first!!) apartment is equipped and elegant (goodbye roommates' Simpsons mugs and bowls labeled "cereal"), and where I wear more bold jewelry and tailored dresses like a boss.  

Wishing you a put together, stress-free holiday season,
Jen

Jen's Christmas Wishlist
Pin It Now!

Instagram