Why I Like Skinny Guys


...because you can steal their clothes, of course! These pants (as you may have already guessed) are Boyf's, and he so kindly let me borrow them for work last week (with a more conservative top, of course). I kind of like that I don't have to go out of my own pocket to get in on the menswear trend - so anyone who tells me or my boyfriend that he needs to eat a sandwich can go eat themselves (also, for the record, he probably eats more sandwiches in a day than you and I eat in a month).

TANK TOP from David & Goliath's London store |
 SLACKS Boyf's, Gap Men's The Tailored Khakis Straight Fit (similar here) |
 BELT Boyf's, from Uniqlo | PURSE & EARRINGS gifts |
 MESH OXFORDS Pour La Victoire


But anyways, today's other news: the Obamas dined Italian for Michelle's birthday, Lance Armstrong admitted to doping, the NRA and the White House are still bickering like little kids, and oh god am I glad it's finally Friday. I am exhausted. I am exhausted because I am working two jobs. I am exhausted trying to keep up with my blog. I am probably exhausted because I haven't been exercising (ironically, because I've been too exhausted). I am exhausted from the helplessness of not being able to do anything about the atrocities that are happening to other women just like me in Syria, and I am exhausted because I just need some sleep.

Which makes today's mission statement just get through today and get some sleep. At least I get to get through it in jeans (w00t Casual Fridays!).
Pin It Now!

Instagram