All White & Sunlight



I'm really excited about today's photos, and I think they may mark a partial shift in the blog's content towards fashion photography and not just fashion (but there will still be fashion!). Boyf was sick over the weekend with some sort of stomach bug, and so I didn't want to make him take a long and miserable walk to take my photos so we just headed into the living room... and these are the result. None of them have been edited at all, which forced me to eliminate any that weren't good. I love the dramatic shadows and the way the light changes (we took this as the sun was setting - the balcony faces west). And now... I'll let them speak for themselves.

DRESS BB Dakota from Shopbop (similar here and here) |
 UKULELE Kala Exotic Mahogany Soprano Ukulele |
 SHOES Pour La Victoire | SCARF Chinatown (NYC)
Pin It Now!

Instagram