Need Protein? Easiest Peanut Butter Cookies Ever



Garsh do I love cookies! Especially when it only takes 15 minutes to make them (including baking time!). So this, of course, definitely makes at least my top 3 cookie recipes.



So, here is the recipe for my favorite
Easiest-Peasiest Peanut Butter Cookies (with Chocolate Chips!)
Ingredients (makes about 2 dozen small cookie bites):
1 cup peanut butter 1 cup sugar (any kind, really)
1 egg (optional)
2 handfuls or so of chocolate chips

Instructions:
Mix all ingredients together until texture is consistent. Roll into little balls, squish (this is important - THEY WILL NOT SPREAD ON THEIR OWN) and place a half-inch/centimeter apart on baking sheet/aluminum foil. Bake on 350 F for 8-10 minutes, remove, and let cool.

I kid you not when I say that is it. I actually ate a whole batch of these the other day, which I would advise against, because I had a pretty unpleasant tummy-ache for an hour or two afterwards. Actually, I take that back - feel free to eat the whole batch, just try not to eat them all in one sitting. Enjoy!

Pin It Now!

Instagram