Dia:Beacon

Okay okay okay I know I am pretty much the worst blogger ever but in an effort to be more realistic, my new goal is just to post once a week. Which I can manage. Right? Probably.

These pictures are of the beautiful Dia:Beacon, a Nabisco-factory-turned-art-museum in - you guessed it - Beacon, New York, which I was very happy to be dragged to by my architect boyfriend. Seriously, though, the lighting at this place was so perfect I didn't even have to edit these photos except to amp up the brightness on a few of them. That's all natural beauty right there. I highly recommend a visit if you're in the area, or even if you're not that in the area - very easily accessible by Metro-North train.

If it's actually of any interest to anyone, I have a very good excuse as to why I haven't been posting: I totally kind of have a life now! Awesome, right? To the point where yesterday my inner introvert started getting a little suicidal at the prospect of more socializing and I had to turn down all the invites and retire to my lonesome apartment to watch some crappy television all on my lonesome. But German classes are up and running, I've registered my residency, I am kind of making friends and I've been running like a cat from water - ey? Ey? German life here I come!

Pin It Now!

Instagram