museum highlight: mumok & leopold museum // vienna

So, obviously, when in the capital of Jugendstil/Art Nouveau you hit the museums in order to properly ogle Egon Schiele and Klimt's mad doodle skills. And, of course, all that beautiful concrete and marble that make art museums pretty much the best places in the world to just amble and admire the shadows.

Now I just sit at home and admire the photos IN MY NEW APARTMENT IN BERLIN WHAAAAA
Yeah that's right peoples, I live in Berlin now and I start orientation at uni today actually. This means that I can showcase my special talent of always being the awkward weirdo in new social situations. But we're (practically) old now, which means that people love that awkward weirdo sh*t, golly gosh am I glad I'm not in high school anymore.

Pin It Now!

Instagram