hamburg

Ahhh well here I was meaning to post on Monday and somehow it's Friday already. I don't know whether to sigh in relief or panic that it's almost Monday again - I feel perpetually behind on school and four weeks in I already don't want to know whatever else there is to know about Public Management. I'm already wasting time feeling jealous of the generation that will just be able to upload all this knowledge off a chip into their brain.

Luckily Berlin's skies are still acting like summer, by which I mean there is sun and I don't need gloves yet, which is pretty darn good for October I'd say. I've got to get all the rest of my summer photos up before the matching weather is too far gone to have been plausibly in the same year, so bear with me while I try to juggle a schedule that does just not have enough naptime in it.

Pin It Now!

Instagram