good morning berlin

And don't you think it would be nice if you could give us sun every day? It's officially cold here in Berlin now, and just as the cherry on the cake I guess the day only lasts from 7:30 to 4. Which is useful at 4:30 when you start to panic that you have so much left to do before bedtime and realize you still have a good 7 hours, but terribly not useful when you sleep 10 hours and still wake up feeling groggy and confused as to where the day is, or when you get to uni and by the time you leave class it's pitch black. Not to mention that it messes with your instagram feed terribly.

I apologize for the sub-par photography, but allow me to (as I generally seem to be doing) make excuses: FINALS. I've not been blogging because I've been too busy adding words like "multicollinearity" and "heteroscedasticity" to my vocabulary, which make me sound smarter than I promise I feel trying to wrap my head around such concepts. Speaking of which my two-year blog-iversary passed me by a month ago and silly me! I forgot to notice. I'm blaming it on the whirlwind of projects and papers because while I can't focus on fewer than 6 things at a time, apparently I can't get more than one at a time done. So this is probably sayonara until I wake up in New York in a week, where the air is icier but the sun does not go quite so heavily into hibernation at least.

Pin It Now!

Instagram