warsaw

My busy six weeks of mandatory interning are over and done with, and vacation has truly begun. Unfortunately, it's been so long since I've had time to not be doing anything that I haven't quite figured out what to do with it yet.

And so I find myself at the kitchen table attempting to drown myself in a jar of Nutella and modern American literature, with the vague memory wafting into my mind that I used to keep a blog. But used to, schmused to, probably about time to keep on keeping to, so here are some photos from an April student-organized conference I had the privilege and stress of taking charge of communications for.

Last semester is, however, already all but a distant memory, and nobody remembers why there was a mermaid in the square. All I know now is that I'm a few weeks closer to 25 and I haven't made my mark on the world yet, but at least I've discovered happiness and gotten candid on the interwebs. So happy Hump Day, interwebs, don't let the weather get you down.

Pin It Now!

Instagram