am ende der welt berlin

I've somehow just managed to slice my foot open on my desk and am now observing bubbles of blood slowly blossom out of the cut, but never mind, good morning, all is well here. Let's get to the point so I can finish procrastinating in an efficient manner and return to my studies like a good little grad student.

Am Ende der Welt is a lovely little café in Mitte, but in the part of Mitte that borders dangerously on being labelled (my beloved) Moabit - i.e. don't try to walk here from Friedrichstraße. (Perhaps "the end of the world" is an apt name, then, if your world is Mitte.) The space is a bit on the bare side, but if you're looking for a chill corner to watch the sunset's golden rays play themselves out over raw walls and warm wood while sipping a pretty good cup of coffee, this is totally your jam. Probably best to go alone, as loud conversation would somehow seem out of place and you might want to avoid being judged by hipsters on the content thereof.

Back to nutella and bread and remnants of homework. In two short weeks I'll be on the beach, wondering if it is really necessary to return to Berlin's endless winter. Can I finish up my degree remotely? I should look into that.


Café Am Ende der Welt
Scharnhorstraße 5
Berlin Mitte (10115 Berlin)
Pin It Now!

Instagram